Digital strategy, eCommerce & Analytics Leader
Creating a digital first culture.
Sabine is a passionate eCommerce and digital marketing executive, with deep knowledge of eCommerce, digital marketing, digital analytics, data science, consumer engagement and omni-channel strategies. She has thirty years of experience growing brands and business channels. Her expertise lies in driving customer-centric marketing strategies, building digital consumer experiences based on data and storytelling across the digital ecosystem addressing customer needs, mapping customer journeys and driving functional innovation and capability creation processes.
Digital is not something we do – it is who we are! To me, success is when putting customers and employees first using data and technology to innovate lives and create new business models addressing personal needs and preferences. The value is reflected in engagement, conversion and long-term commitments.
Strategy Done Differently
In her line of work, Sabine aims at operating business differently. Creating purpose & vision and moving step by step towards it – with cross-functional teams, an agile way of working, learning and winning together.
Examples of Sabine’s recent experience:
- Global Head of Digital in Food Service – Frieslandcampina. Developing O2O customer journey visions for the brands Debic and Lattiz. Creating website, eCommerce and digital marketing concepts that scale profitable growth through a more effective field sales utilisation, targeted lead generation and deeper market penetration across online and offline touch points.
- Member of the global leadership team ‘Digital Brand Commerce’ for the brands adidas and Reebok. Sabine was responsible for the establishment of a customer-centric digital strategy, for driving digital transformation through the organisation, as well as the growth and integration of eCommerce into the sales portfolio (from 50 Mm to 1,6 Bn)
- Head of eCRM and Customer Service at Vistaprint. Establishing a targeted, personalised retention and design strategy for Vistaprint Europe
- P&L responsible for the small medium customer segments at Office Depot – managing the touch points catalogue, customer service centre and telephone account management. Responsible for 1,6 Bio revenue with the highest margin contribution.
- University of Duisburg-Essen