Workplace ArchitectAmsterdam, Netherlands
Riverflex is looking for a Workplace Architect to support our client that is a global leader in retail!
Riverflex is a global collective of consultants united by a mission to drive the sharpest edge of business. We harness the true power of open talent by assembling high-performing teams of top-tier independent professionals with a core team of internal consultants to drive digital growth and innovation for their clients.
So far, we’ve supported over 20 world-leading brands such as Nestle, Ahold Delhaize, IKEA, Samsung, Fenix Outdoor, and PVH with digital consulting, technology, data, and talent services.
About the job
Location: Hybrid – Ideally 1-2 days in the office based in Amsterdam
Start: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time (At least for 4 months with a possibility of extension)
Your Roles and Responsibilities
Our client is one of the largest supermarket chains in the Netherlands, and they are looking for a Workplace Architect who will:
- Shape solution IT architectures around modern workplace solutions
- Build secure virtual desktop environments and servers for users
- Be responsible for setting up the devices of the employees
- Manage the virtual workplace infrastructure
- Take in both technical and customer-facing roles
- Advise customers on technology choices and options