Talent Acquisition SpecialistAmsterdam, Netherlands
Riverflex is a consultancy working shoulder to shoulder with organizations to meet the challenges of the digital world. Instead of applying old methods in a new world, we tap the power of an open-talent ecosystem to deliver expertise and value.
We work with a community of over 1000+ highly skilled independent consultants and experts on a broad range of topics to solve the challenges of the digital world.
Headquartered in the Netherlands and with offices in UK, Spain, and Turkey, Riverflex is a global collective of consultants united by a mission to drive the sharpest edge of business. We harness the true power of open talent by assembling high-performing teams of top-tier independent professionals to drive digital growth and innovation for their clients.
So far, we’ve supported over 20 world-leading brands such as Nestle, Ahold Delhaize, IKEA, Samsung, Fenix Outdoor, and PVH with digital consulting, technology, data, and talent services.
For more information and details about us, check out our website https://www.riverflex.com.
Riverflex is ready for the changing nature of the workforce: join us and be part of the consulting firm of the future!
- Owning the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Owning the Talent Acquisition process to find the very best independent consultants across the UK, Netherlands, Turkey and Spain as well as other European locations.
- Applying the latest trends and digital technologies to improve upon conventional talent acquisition and HR practices.
- Applying reporting and analysis to better understand the recruitment function from a data perspective.
- Taking a leading role in recruiting core members for the Riverflex team, from senior level to Internship positions.
- Acting as a contact person and Riverflex brand ambassador on our communication channels and providing support to consultants in their recruitment-related inquiries.
- Helping us onboard our valued consultants to ensure they are set up for success with all the tools they need to deliver incredible results.
- Supporting the consultants from a contracting, billing, and invoicing perspective.
- Contributing ideas to ensure our onboarding process is effective, efficient, and delivering a great consultant experience.
- Support in facilitating the quality management processes for independent consultants on client-facing projects.
- Offboard consultants once their projects have been completed.
You will be working with our People Team based in the Netherlands and be reporting to our People Lead.