Service ConsultantAmsterdam, Netherlands
Riverflex is looking for a Service Consultant to support our client that is a global leader in retail!
Riverflex is a global collective of consultants united by a mission to drive the sharpest edge of business. We harness the true power of open talent by assembling high-performing teams of top-tier independent professionals with a core team of internal consultants to drive digital growth and innovation for their clients.
So far, we’ve supported over 20 world-leading brands such as Nestle, Ahold Delhaize, IKEA, Samsung, Fenix Outdoor, and PVH with digital consulting, technology, data, and talent services.
About the job
Location: Hybrid – Ideally 1-2 days in the office based in Amsterdam
Start: As soon as possible
Job Type: Contract (At least for 4 months with a possibility of extension)
Your Roles and Responsibilities
Our client is one of the largest supermarket chains in the Netherlands, and they are looking for a Senior Service Manager who will:
- Manage and adjust major technology problems using standard company procedures
- Write service descriptions and support the service manager in the team
- Negotiate rates and pricing with customers, vendors, and logistics partners
- Work closely with the support specialist to ensure customers’ appointment windows and schedule new appointments
- Pinpoint the need for updates, migrations, and upgrades