Digital Business Transformation
Stefanie is a human-centric digital transformation leader. She has 20 years of experience leading cross-functional teams to develop and deliver digital growth strategies, service- and product-innovation, as well as brand experiences for organisations such as adidas, BMW, Audi and Allianz, mid size companies and startups. She is passionate about the value of integrating design with business. As such, Stefanie believes in a holistic design-led approach to business strategy development and execution to drive breakthrough innovation and value for all stakeholders. From customers to employees to business partners.
Intellect analyses the world. Creativity changes it. When the future becomes increasingly ambiguous and uncertain, the opportunity for the bold and courageous leader emerges to create it.
Change Done Differently
As a consultant and innovation facilitator Stefanie works with agile, lean and human-centric design thinking method. In doing so, she ensures that the development of strategies, products, services and experiences is driven from what people need and want whilst adding commercial value for businesses. Strongly committed to human centricity, Stefanie believes that empathy, curiosity, creativity and collaboration are core skills to create change and a positive future. She is dedicated to fostering those skills when working and collaborating with teams, clients and business partners on digital growth strategies, value propositions, new business models, innovation and experience design.
Clients, colleagues and teams value Stefanie’s open, forward thinking, energetic and hands on attitude, committed to driving things and creating positive change and tangible outcome
Examples of Stefanie’s recent experience and successes include:
- Lead and delivered a global brand commerce ecosystem strategy for adidas in the role of Global Digital Brand Strategy Director;
- Part of the team that delivered adidas 2020 business strategy ‘Creating the new’;
- Coached and supported adidas business category teams to develop and implement a holistic, connected and consumer centric approach to experience design in the role of Global Digital Commercial Experience Director;
- Lead the design studio of Sinnerschrader Munich through the transition process of being acquired by Accenture Interactive in the role of Studio Lead Strategy & Product Management;
- Lead teams that supported the digital delivery arm of Germany’s top insurance company in building customer centric, innovative digital solutions for global customers;
- Lead teams that innovated and delivered BMW global online car sales experience
- With Riverflex, currently working on creating and delivering a consumer centric digital experience strategy for a global consumer lifestyle brand, as well as collaborating on the writing of Riverflex’s marketing publications.
- University of the Arts London
MA Design Management