Delivering value by improving and automating business processes.
With twenty years of experience in business process automation in both consulting and leadership roles, Mathieu is our RPA Lead. Together with our partner UiPath, he delivers RPA advisory, transformation and implementation services and leads project teams. As an RPA expert, he is introducing virtual employees in organisations to work on mundane, repetitive tasks. This allows human employees to spend more time on tasks they’re passionate about.
He is passionate about delivering growth to organisations as well as to individual client employees, allowing them to take a next career step through the skills acquired and project outcomes.
I am most proud of my work when I see all four potential outcomes of RPA being realized at the same time in my projects: increased customer satisfaction, increased employee satisfaction, efficient operations and revenue growth.
Automation Done Differently
In his projects, Mathieu takes a pragmatic approach, helping clients look beyond the RPA hype-cycle to align the transformation with the actual business demand.
Examples of Mathieu’s recent experience:
- Managed an award winning project in the public sector with a clear outcome on road traffic safety;
- Established a European RPA service delivery center and improved the operating model with a 70% YOY increase in revenue as outcome;
- Supported an eCommerce start-up with an RPA service model, to allow them to grow without hiring new employees.
- Introduced a hybrid RPA operating model to one of top 4 Dutch municipalities and trained client employees to deliver RPA projects with UiPath. Outcomes to be measured in an academic research paper.
- For Riverflex, Mathieu has authored 7 Expert Tips to a Successful RPA Implementation, a guide with practical tips to help businesses succeed on their RPA journey.
- Utrecht University
MsC Cum Laude Computer Science & Management
Creating uniquely crafted and interactive data visualisations that engage and enlighten audiences
Nadieh is an awarded designer and graduated astronomer with expertise in the fields of data, data visualisation, infographics and data science. She has worked with small start-ups, magazines like Scientific American, all the way to global multinationals such as Google to help them get new and insightful perspectives on their data. In her projects, Nadieh is committed to always finding new and exciting ways to visualize clients’ data. Each visualisation is meant to be as effective as possible in revealing underlying insights, but also visually appealing.
My favorite kind of feedback is to hear that someone just spent 30 minutes happily diving into a visual that I’ve made, learning many new sides to the main story.
Design Done Differently
For each project, Nadieh designs a completely custom build visualisation. She always works from a data & goals perspective. Her visuals are always handcrafted to the specifics of the client’s data and its insights, to make it both effective, unique and beautiful. Furthermore, to ensure that the end result is something that the client is fully happy with, she works on an almost continuous feedback loop with her clients.
Examples of Nadieh’s recent work include:
- A flagship piece for the newspaper the Guardian, called “Bussed Out”. The article dealt with how homeless people are being bussed around the United States. In this piece, Nadieh adopted the latest trends in (interactive) data visualization as well as her creative approach to show the data in new kinds of visuals;
- Working with UNESCO to visualize the existing connections between the ~500 Intangible Cultural Heritage elements that are inscribed on UNESCO’s list. The project was officially revealed, and received very enthusiastically, during the 2018 session of the “Intergovernmental Committee for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage” where 800 participants from over 120 countries gathered in Mauritius.
Over the years, Nadieh has collected several global speaking engagements. In 2016, she gave a presentation at OpenVis, one of the leading conferences in data visualisation. Ever since, she has been regularly flying across the world to speak at conferences and inspire audiences, showing them that there is much more to data visualisation than just the basic “charts”.
- Gold in “Politics & Global” at the 2018 Information is Beautiful Awards;
- Best Data Visualization at the 2018 North American Digital Media Awards;
- Best Investigative Data Journalism at the 2018 Online Journalism Awards;
- Best Individual at the 2017 Information is Beautiful Awards;
- Gold in “Unusual” at the 2017 Information is Beautiful Awards;
- Silver in “Science & Tech” at the 2017 Information is Beautiful Awards;
- Rising Star at the 2016 Information is Beautiful Awards;
- Leiden University
MsC Cum Laude Astronomy
Driving customer-led business transformations
With over 20 years of experience as a management consultant, Amanda is committed to creating effective, responsive customer-centric organisations. She has undertaken projects across a variety of industries focusing on client customer function, improving customer experience, and deployment of operational change. Amanda was featured as Riverflexer in the Spotlight, you can find her interview here.
I believe that organisations are successful when their people are engaged, and I work to bring that to everything I do.
Transformation Done Differently
Amanda brings a business advisory approach to her clients. Even in programme delivery, a strategic mindset helps her engage with organisations to support their ambitions and help them develop their team’s practical knowledge and personal skills. Amongst these, Amanda focuses particularly on customer experience development skills, as well as activity and project management. Next to that, she targets personal development in the areas of conscious thinking and personal responsibility.
Examples of Amanda’s recent experience and successes include:
- Delivering a digital transformation which enabled the client to hit their stretch targets two months early;
- Delivering a pan-European programme across 14 countries which transformed the way the organisation’s service operation supported their customers;
- Working with an established financial services organisation to develop a customer strategy. Having little experience in the industry allowed her to challenge the client’s product-focused status quo. The result was a complete reimagining of the client’s approach to customers, tangibly shifting their focus from product to customer lifecycle;
- Managing the delivery of a digital transformation for a large corporate which involved a team of over 60 people, across 5 countries in 3 time zones, with 3 different technologies, interconnected with another major programme. The project was delivered in time for a major relaunch and has proved to be very effective in increasing their customer engagement.
- University of Plymouth
MA Personnel & Development