We are looking for high-quality consultants, strategic thinkers, outcome-focused, driven by curiosity and passionate about team building and development. If thinking about possible business value and new technology has become second nature to you, and you are a clear communicator, an expert in developing and maintaining relationships with clients at board/senior management level, then this might be the role for you.
About Riverflex Consulting
Riverflex is a global collective of consultants united by a mission to drive the sharpest edge of business.
We harness the true power of open talent by assembling high-performing teams of top-tier independent professionals to drive digital growth and innovation for our clients.
So far, we’ve supported over 20 world-leading brands such as Nestle, Ahold Delhaize, IKEA, Samsung, Fenix Outdoor, and PVH with digital consulting, technology, data and talent services.
The Riverflex team is a group of multi-disciplinary and diverse professionals that come from every corner of the world: Portugal, Hong Kong, Turkey, South Africa, Pakistan, Germany… You name it! We have office locations in Amsterdam, Barcelona, London, and Istanbul and are always looking for opportunities to expand our vision.
Your challenge as Senior Strategy & Technology Consultant
As a Senior Strategy & Technology Consultant, you will work on projects that help clients optimally respond to digital opportunities and challenges. We need strong leaders who will ensure that everything comes together and with the highest quality: from designing and implementing a new operating model for a global retailer to helping industry-leading companies navigate through tech transformations; supporting the design and delivery of great customer experiences across digital and non-digital touchpoints or supporting the development and implementation of digital strategies for any of our high-profile clients.
We typically take on high-stakes strategic projects – and you will be the focal point. This means that you are structured in how you work, have good communication skills, and enjoy building teams as you will work with a diverse set of people from different backgrounds in a fast-paced environment.
Being part of our start-up also means that you will be building the company with us. We are looking for someone who brings ideas on how we can improve the way we work and do business, and is excited to head up key internal projects or new capabilities that we want to build.
- We offer you an exceptional experience to work for a fast-growing start-up, with a fun, dynamic, and stable international environment
- One-of-a-kind opportunity to work in an open-talent network ecosystem with top industry specialists and consultants
- You will have the opportunity to work on projects for our clients across all of our markets including Turkey, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and Spain
- A dynamic growth culture that values autonomy and gives space for team members to take initiative, experiment, and be creative, as well as offering opportunities to grow fast
- An experienced management team. They are ambitious, diverse, and innovative while bringing a professional approach from their previous experience as partners at big 4 firms
- Competitive salary and practical benefits such as flexible working arrangements – you are free to work from home or at our office space located in a start-up hub in the heart of Amsterdam
What you will do as Senior Strategy & Technology Consultant
- Work with our network of internal and external consultants to successfully deliver projects, including managing and coordinating project teams and ensuring high-quality outcomes and deliverables
- Contribute to growing our portfolio of clients by developing new business opportunities in line with our value propositions and strategy
- Collaborate with other consultants to solve complex problems for our clients. This includes developing an approach, collecting and analyzing data to identify current challenges and solutions and drawing relevant conclusions to inform recommendations
- Build relationships with our clients, manage different stakeholders and use your network to spot and seize commercial opportunities
- Work on developing new, innovative, data-driven strategies and solutions that help further our clients businesses and industries
- Share outcomes with clients and team members and present recommendations effectively and professionally to senior stakeholders
- Coach junior consultants to support their growth and personal development
- Grow our own business and strategy by initiating and leading internal cross-functional projects
We are looking for high-quality consultants, strategic thinkers, outcome-focused, driven by curiosity, and passionate about team building and development. If identifying and delivering business value and working with new technologies has become second nature to you, and you are a clear communicator, expert in developing and maintaining relationships with clients at the board/senior management level, then this might be the role for you!
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years of experience at a Tier 1 consulting firm
- At least 2 years as a Senior Consultant/Associate or another relevant role
- A Degree in Business, Computer Sciences, or a technology-related field
- An analytical mindset oriented toward tackling complex business problems and generating value for our clients
- Experience in delivering digital and technology-based solutions to clients
- Experience developing and managing relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- A comprehensive understanding of the industry trends and the digital and tech space (latest developments in the field of innovation, strategy, business, and operating models)
- You know how to motivate yourself and have a proactive mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- You know how to get things done; you are able to handle multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines as agreed
- Experience in working with international and virtual teams
- Fluency in English (and Dutch preferably)
- Eligibility to work in the UK or the Netherlands
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition, or disability.
Great to hear you’d like to join us! We look forward to receiving your application!